Saturday, January 23, 2010

Australian Open--what they said

Do you have any lucky charms or superstitions?
No, sometimes I watch things twice--like the line, the foot or the ball, but it’s nothing really important.
Francesca Schiavone

She (Kim Clijsters) said after the match she didn't feel the ball at all, and she maybe has that once a year. Do you have that sometimes or have you ever had it?
Yeah, I've had it. I've had it a lot more than once a year, unfortunately. So hopefully I won't have it too much.
Serena Williams

...I love playing in front of the Aussie crowd. Yeah, when the group of the yellow and green get going, they really get everyone else into it. Creates a great atmosphere out there. I know they're 100% behind me no matter whether I hit the ball in or out.
Samantha Stosur

With the way everything is and with the pressure, it's best if I don't play. Not because of me, but because of the team. I don't want to let the team down.
Jelena Dokic, on her decision to withdraw from Australia's Fed Cup team

He may have mentioned that he liked Venus, so I may have mentioned that I like Harry.
Serena Williams, on meeting Prince William

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.