Thursday, June 2, 2011

French Open--what they said

So now I change my mind--I like clay court.
Li Na

When she was leading 5-3, she really started to play a lot better.
Marion Bartoli

You obviously try to adjust, especially after you lose the first set.
Maria Sharapova

I have match point, I don't know I can win the match or not because she never give up--always tough.
Li Na

Masha double-faults at 15-15 then sends one wide at 15-30. Suddenly there are two match points for Na! Second service... and she double-faults again! Li Na defeats Maria Sharapova 6-4, 7-5! Oh wow, I had Dinara flashbacks there.
Drew Lilley

I had to run a lot--a lot.
Francesca Schiavone

I like to take a massage and see the opponents still fighting on the court.
Li Na

We were always going walk off the court knowing we went for it. Well, we went for it, and we've got a Grand Slam title!
Casey Dellacqua

I had to fight [along] with my fans--we have 50, but really strong.
Francesca Schiavone

No comments: