Thursday, May 31, 2012

French Open--what they said

After that last point, I couldn't believe the match was over. I was still in the moment.
Varvara Lepchenko

The most important thing is that I'm healthy and that I can compete 100%.
Caroline Wozniacki

How different is Ula from Aga?
I think both are playing really similar, but I think that Aga hits more balls, has more touch, more good hands, and maybe she has a little bit better serve.
Petra Kvitova

I’m like, geez, everybody is now going to ask me this question, so I was like running away from people. Like I don’t want to think about it.
Varvara Lepchenko, on whether she will make the USA Olympic team

I don't want to think about it.
Christina McHale (see Varvara Lepchenko)

I want someone who is strict and tells me things how they are.
Caroline Wozniacki, on coaching relationships

No comments: