Friday, August 31, 2012

U.S. Open--what they said

It's been an extremely busy summer, and I have still managed to stay injury‑free. That's a big thing.
Laura Robson

I think she gave up chasing balls, and now she is chasing balls.
Virginia Wade, referring to Laura Robson

Will you go home at this point? What are you going to add to your arsenal so you can move to the next round?
Of course I have to take free days off. I can't go back to tennis court tomorrow. I mean, this should be killing me....
Li Na

I still wake up in the morning and feel like I can be better and motivated. I have energy and I'm healthy. What else can you ask for?
Maria Sharapova

I don't see how I can not be relaxed.
Laura Robson

So, yes, friends, Maria Sanchez and I got a win at the United States Open on Wednesday. Sounds more epic when you spell it out.
Irina Falconi

...Is it good to get a lefty before another lefty?
Yeah, I think that's probably a good thing. You never know when you're going to run into them.
Samantha Stosur

You have Wayne Rooney tweeting about you.

He called me Robinson. I saw that when I was stretching.
He blamed it on predictive text.
Can you blame that on predictive text, though? I'm not so sure.
Laura Robson

I was watching the junior girl qualifiers and boy qualifiers. I saw a lot more serve and volley players than before. We see Federer coming in more to end points quicker. Is that something we will see in the future?
Not from me.
Maria Sharapova

1 comment:

Pay per head said...

In sports are important to be injured free. It is quite hard because when it happens once it is still happening more frequent.